Monday, August 31, 2009

Thermos Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle


... Oh wait, they DiD Invent it. The Thermos Co. bought Inkake, and the quality continues.

The thermos 18 oz Intak "water" bottle. mine in charcoal color, is the best you can get. I say "water" because I had coffee in mind, and reviews don't say for hot stuff. You do have to be careful with Hot, due to no wide lip, but this bottle keeps coffee hot hot hot! All afternoon too.

No more plastic "thermal" or even the fake 1 layer stainless steel works either. Only the two wall stainless steel bottle by the Thermos Co If it doesn't say Thermos I won't buy it. I'm sure other good brands but this is the one I bought.

no i don't work there, just love the product. I have a much larger one I keep a pot of coffee in it all day at work. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Thermos Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle

Labels