Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sportline Hydracoach-Intelligent Water Bottle (Blue)


... I don't drink water. I just don't. Not that I don't like it, I just don't get up and pour myself a glass of water, let alone the 8 glasses a day I should be drinking. This makes the process a lot of fun, and like a competition. I got my husband one as well, and he beats me every day. That was a shocker, as he is not a healthy type person. So for a device to have both him and I drinking water like we should, I give it 5 stars.
I wzas a little worried at one point as my bottle stopped reading my water intake, but my husband fixed it. He found the straw had loosened a little bit. It's working perfectly again.
...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Sportline Hydracoach-Intelligent Water Bottle (Blue)

Labels