Monday, August 24, 2009

NALGENE Tritan 1-Pint Narrow Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle


... This bottle is perfect for kids. The size is great, the slate blue color seems very appealing to boys, and it's a good price for this product. 32 oz is a little big for a 9 yr old or a 3 yr old (those are the kids I know who use it) so the 16 oz, narrow neck (stops the bottle from emptying out immediately if dropped), handle-in-capkeeper design is all very well thought out. I have this bottle in 32 oz as well for myself and I've never had to worry about the capkeepig strap breaking off as I use it to carry the bottle.

It's BPA-free so you can take it for say outdoor sports and not worry about the sun leeching toxins into the water. The material is remarkably insulating so you don't get hot water as fast as you do in a normal plastic bottle. The bottle itself is virtually indestructible for casual use. Those walls are thick.

I've used camelbacks, siggs, and other brands, but returned to the Nalgene as the most convenient. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on NALGENE Tritan 1-Pint Narrow Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle

Labels