Saturday, August 22, 2009

Aquamira 67002 Water Bottle and Microbiological Filter


... I love to do four wheeling and I got this product for a "survival backapck" that I usually carry on my Wrangler. I did some kind of tests, basically to know how opearate this filter, but instructions are very limited. I don't know how much time I can store the filter or some other basic information, like how to identify when you need to replace the filter.

The filter works fine and I think it does a nice job because after filtration water is tasteless and fresh but the plastic bottle is so hard but moreover the spout closes so easily when you are sucking water out of the bottle sealing it off. To make it even worse, water leaks from the bottleneck!!

I've been loking for a platic bottle to fit on it the filter, and if possible a greater water capacity. Don't waste your money, I'm sure you will find easily a similar but better product.


...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Aquamira 67002 Water Bottle and Microbiological Filter

Labels