Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lock & Lock Polypropylene Water Bottle, 40 ounce


... I have spent months looking for the perfect water bottle. Every other bottle I have come across will eventually have water seep out around the lid. This bottle has solved that problem with a little rubber ring and this thing doesn't leak. I primarily use this product for just water, but I have also use protein shakes in it and it doesn't have any of the caking issues. It is small enough to keep in my bag or with me at the gym. Plus you never have to worry about it spilling. A must buy. I have both this and the 20 oz model. This is great for long days. The only difference is there is more in this one, so this is more or less a copy of my 20 oz.. review. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Lock & Lock Polypropylene Water Bottle, 40 ounce

Labels