Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sigg Lifestyle Water Bottle


... After reading an article about BPA leaching from plastic water bottles, I freaked out and immediately thought that I needed a stainless steel water bottle. If this is also what you are looking for, the ALUMINUM Sigg bottle may not be for you. Aluminum water bottles, like Sigg bottles, use a coating or liner and these liners may or may not contain BPA. I only found this out after I received a Sigg bottle as a gift from my work.

That being said, Sigg does state that their bottles have a "Non-toxic proprietary inner liner resistant to leaching; taste- and scent-neutral." If this sounds okay to you and you like the colors and designs Sigg offers, go right ahead and purchase a Sigg bottle. Since they are made from aluminum, they are surprisingly light weight (I have a one liter model and it feels lighter than my smaller stainless steel Klean Kanteen). But if you have media induced BPA-phobia like I do, get a stainless steel water bottle e.g., Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Colored Water Bottles with Poly Loop Cap. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Sigg Lifestyle Water Bottle

Labels