Saturday, September 19, 2009

Contigo 3 Pack of BPA Free Hydration Bottles AutoSeal Technology (Red, Blue, Orange)


... Really, a water bottle just needs to not leak, not leach chemicals, and hold up well over time. These ones definitely do not leak in my bag and don't have BPA. So far they are in great shape after a month or two of use.

There is one key consideration with these bottles. The drinking part - where your mouth touches the bottle - is on the outside. Unlike a Nalgene bottle, the cap does not cover where you mouth touches. This has pros and cons. On the bad side, your "drinking surface" is coming into contact with whatever is in your bag, etc. On the good side, the openness of the drinking surface means that it doesn't get stinky the way a closed bottle does. Not to be too gross, but your spit stays on the outside and dries rather than growing stuff the way it does when covered by a cap. Personally, I like it. I wipe of the mouthpiece when I take it from my bag and have to wash it way less than I used to wash my Nalgenes. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Contigo 3 Pack of BPA Free Hydration Bottles AutoSeal Technology (Red, Blue, Orange)

Labels