Monday, September 7, 2009

Lifesaver Bottle 4000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle


... I usually don't write reviews, but this product went way beyond my expectations.

At first I was kind of skeptical about it, especially for the price. But at the urging of some friends I finally got one and used it. What I like about it is how simple it is to use. All the other filters I have used are a hassle with the hoses, the extra bottle you filter into and the awkward pumping action all the while trying to keep in from falling into the contaminated water you're drawing from. Then you have to fold everything up, still wet into a pouch and put it into your pack. It's a hassle to me. The Lifesaver avoids all of that.

Just unscrew the bottom of the bottle, fill it with the contaminated water, close it and give it a couple of simple pumps. Instant sterile water. In my opinion, the video and the pictures don't do it justice. You need to try one and it will become crytal clear...like the water it produces!

I have one that I use backpacking and another in my 72-hour kit.

One more thing: every other filter I have used over the years kept pumping water long after the filter was done filtering. The fact that this one stops working when the filter needs replacement is genious. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Lifesaver Bottle 4000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle

Labels