Friday, September 11, 2009

Active Bottle Top Water Bottle Accessory - In Your Choice of Colors


... When I first bought my bottle with an active top, I was really disappointed. I assumed that the open position would allow water to move freely, and was annoyed that I had to push really hard to only get a trickle of water. I considered buying the sports top so that I could actually drink a satisfying amount of water while exercising.

Then I figured it out.

Not only do you have to push, but you have to actually suck on the bottle to get the water out. If you suck, as if drinking with a straw, the water will move freely without you having to push much on the cap at all. I guess I was just used to water moving by gravity when a bottle is held up, and it didn't even occur to me to suck on the cap. So for all those complaining about jamming your teeth and lips to only get a trickle of water out..... try sucking like you're using a straw next time. You will get lots of water out and you will not be jamming your teeth! I'm glad I figured it out before wasting my money buying a new cap. Now I have a highly leak-proof cap that's also easy to drink out of once I figured it out. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Active Bottle Top Water Bottle Accessory - In Your Choice of Colors

Labels