Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Exstream Purifier Bottle - In Your Choice of Colors


... I travel to India a lot. All those stories about the lack of potable water are true. In fact, that scene in "Slumdog Millionaire" (if you haven't seen it yet, go tonight) where the protagonist is working in a fast-food restaurant and fills an empty water bottle with tap water, and then glues the serrated plastic top - it's all true. The only time I ever got sick there was when I drank an expensive bottle of designer water, obviously faux.

Still, I love India. It's all the better now because I take this purification system with me. It's very easy to use and works well (or at least, I never get sick anymore). Sure, it takes up some room in the carry-on suitcase, but it's worth it. I now take my Katadyn whenever I travel to developing countries. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Exstream Purifier Bottle - In Your Choice of Colors

Labels