Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sigg Traveler Classic Water Bottle (1.0-Liters)


I am satisfied with the bottle - it does not taste like metal at the rim, the water always tastes fresh and it is pretty easy to clean (bottle brush recommended).

Only bad or averse things include that I dented it in the first hour of owning it and the cap is sometimes difficult for me to remove. A couple times, if I left it in a vehicle, the pressure increased in it and I have had to use a spoon handle as leverage to open the bottle. (I am a weakling)

Also, I usually put a lemon wedge in my water in Nalgene bottles but I would not recommend this with this bottle. The opening is so narrow...could probably get a lemon wedge in but good luck getting it out.

I like the bottle and I would purchase another.
Read More Reviews on Sigg Traveler Classic Water Bottle (1.0-Liters)...

Labels