Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nalgene "BPA Free" 32oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle - 8 Colors


I decided to purchase a good water bottle when I realized how much plastic I was going through by bringing bottled water to work. When I began shopping, my criteria were that the bottle be BPA-free (I was pregnant at the time of purchase so this was especially important to me) and that it not be made in China. I looked at multiple brands before finally finding Nalgene at a sporting goods store.

I've been using this bottle extensively for months and I love it. I at first wanted one with a drinking spout as unscrewing the cap and drinking from this bottle can be cumbersome and messy (especially while driving, as I found out) but I'm glad I purchased this model as the wide opening makes it very easy to get ice in. I like my water very cold and this bottle can hold a lot of ice. The wide opening also makes it easier to clean the inside of the bottle, which works out especially well when I squeeze lime or lemon juice into the bottle.
Read More Reviews on Nalgene "BPA Free" 32oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle - 8 Colors...

Labels