Monday, June 22, 2009

CamelBak BPA-Free Better Bottle with Bite Valve


I've read many bad reviews about this water bottle. I got my camelbak bottle for free and loved it so much that I bought my daughter and husband one. I fill my bottle up and take it with me everywhere I go. I have bought several other water bottles over the years and have just quit using them after a couple of weeks. I'd struggle so much to get water with some bottles that I'd end up just taking the cap off. Why have a cap with a pull up top if you can't get any water? Or they 'd taste so much like plastic I couldn't stand it. The only problem I have with the size of camelbak bottle I own is it doesn't fit in a bottle cage on my bike. I'm NOT one of those hard core fitness fanatics. I'm an overweight mom whose going back to college. I've read that the smaller bottles will fit but since I drink a lot of water, I will not purchase another for myself until this one gives up the ghost. I will however buy one if they make the same size in a skinnier design to fit a bottle cage for bikes. Since I can't give it 4 1/2 stars, I give it 4.
Read More Reviews on CamelBak BPA-Free Better Bottle with Bite Valve...

Labels