Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Wave Enviro Tinted Stainless Steel Water Bottle (0.6-Liter)


I purchased the item at the beginning of April 2009. It works just fine for the purpose that I intended it for, which was to hold water.

I didn't need the hiking clip on the lid, so I took it off.

I first noticed the wear on the item about 2 weeks after using it. The color on the bottom started chipping away. When I first washed it, I washed it by hand. The second time I washed it I put it in the dishwasher. Big mistake! I should have known better, but I wanted to sterilize it. That is when the color started chipping away in bigger chunks and it wasn't just at the bottom, but along the top.

Needless to say, the item still works, but cosmetically it is ruined and I don't want to be seen in public with it. Also, I've only used it for water and it gets a slight metal taste after a while.

I should have listened to the other reviewers, but I wanted to try it for myself. I will be shopping for a better product in the next couple of days. Hope this helps.
Read More Reviews on New Wave Enviro Tinted Stainless Steel Water Bottle (0.6-Liter)...

Labels