Monday, June 22, 2009

Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottles


I did a lot of research on other water bottles before settling on this one and am I glad I got this one!

I have this in the Stainless Steel with the Poly sport Cap in the 40 ounce size. I 100% love it. I have NO problems with anything with it; NO squeakiness that others mention in lower reviews.

I ordered it from Amazon and received it at lightning speed. When I received it, I washed it with mild dish soap and hot water and have been using it for the gym every day since which is why I bought it. I bought it to replace a Plastic BPA free 32 ounce water bottle that I was using at the gym, that did leak if I put water in it from home and tossed it in my bag. So thus, I would have to hold the plastic water bottle to prevent leaks. A real inconvenience that I needed to fix asap!

This awesome klean kanteen 40 oz. does not leak in my bag and it fits snugly on the elliptical machines cup holder. I measured the opening to be sure before I even bought this, the opening of my gym's elliptical is 4 inches and the 40 ounce circumference is 3 1/2 and thus a snug fit. I love this larger size because I can fill it from home for that much more filtered water vs. the gyms water which is nasty. It fits with room to move on the gym's bike's cup holder! Nice. Maybe gym equipment will start making nicer size holders to accommodate our needed water intake!

Also, I highly recommend this Poly Sport Cap, it has a loop to hold and carry the bottle while moving about the gym or wherever. The Poly Sport cap that I chose with this functions just like the ones on the plastic water bottles from Poland Springs or Zephyrhills Springs, etc.

I am 5 feet and have small hands and I find no problem with holding or carrying this water bottle at all and for added convenience I like to use the loop on the poly sport cap too.

I only wish they made a 64 ounce size and that wasn't any wider so I could use that all the time. I would get that too!

If you are thinking other water bottle don's waste your time, this is it. It is must have for anyone, especially and gym goer!
Read More Reviews on Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottles...

Labels