Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sigg Switzerland Red Traveller Aluminum Water Bottle


... I ordered two SIGGs because they are beautiful. They arrived in a box that was crushed on one side and the packing job was careless at best (bottles were thrown in, one not even wrapped. ) Perhaps this was a result of what happened during shipping. Nevertheless, one bottle had a small dent in the side. Certainly usable , but this is an expensive product, meant to last a long time, and I didn't want to start out with a dent. When I tried to find out how to exchange it, I was told to take photos at some inconvenience as I don't have a camera presently. I was then told that it wasn't their problem and they had to wait for the claim with the shipper before I could return it. It has been almost 6 weeks now and no communication; the bottle is still sitting in the box on my table, unused. You would think that every business these days would want to make their customers happy. I wasn't asking for a refund. And it clearly wasn't my fault. I have waited this long to write a negative review, hoping that SIGG would take appropriate action. If you buy this, keep your fingers crossed that you don't have to deal with such an obstructionist customer "service" department. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Sigg Switzerland Red Traveller Aluminum Water Bottle

Labels