Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nathan 500-ml Pure Bottle with Flip Straw, BPA Free


... I luv when companies try to go green but miss the boat w/ something as simple as the label. They had this huge label stuck on the bottle advertising it was BPA free. However, I am still trying to get the glue off the bottle! Even glue-be-gone isn't working. Here I have this nice new "healthy" bottle with a HUGE glue spot on it that's going to collect dirt & grime. Ajax wouldn't even remove it. Come on guys, attach labels that don't ruin the look of the item. Sure the quality is still the same but geez for all I know that's toxic glue I'm washing down my drain..
Just hang a tag on it like the other ones I purchased (from your competitor) ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Nathan 500-ml Pure Bottle with Flip Straw, BPA Free

Labels