Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sigg Sport Touch Water Bottle with Power Grip (0.75-Liters)


... This bottle is a good size for my purse and backpack. It isn't too big, so it doesn't get too heavy, but big enough for enough water to get me through class or work before I can get to a refill. I don't like the top options though. The "sports" top is kinda bulky, and you have to push your lips or teeth against it to release the water. If you are wearing colored lip gloss it gets all over the white surface that you pushing against. The other top option has a ring, great if ou are a climber or want to hang your bottle from your belt or something, but it takes a good couple of seconds to twist off, and then twist back on, which isn't handy a work, when I just want a quick gulp. I would really like a straw-like top, something like the camelback water bottles, but those bottles are plastic, and I like the durability of these Sigg bottles. We now have three of them, they really are great. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Sigg Sport Touch Water Bottle with Power Grip (0.75-Liters)

Labels