Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oggi Eco Friendly Purple Aluminum Sports Water Bottle with Screw-Top Loop Bottle Cap & Caribiner Clip


... I'm drinking out of this bottle right now. It is a great bottle for the price, about the same construction as bottles costing more than twice as much. The seal is tight and the water doesn't leak. I didn't find much use for the caribiner clip and it tends to "clank" against the metal bottle pretty loudly. But it comes off the bottle very easily so I can't lower my rating for that.

Make sure to keep it clean. I bought a long brush for $1 and once a week or so I scrub it out and rinse well. No odors, no nasty scum in the bottle. Just water.

There's really not much I can say other than: buy this! ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Oggi Eco Friendly Purple Aluminum Sports Water Bottle with Screw-Top Loop Bottle Cap & Caribiner Clip

Labels