Wednesday, July 1, 2009

NALGENE Tritan Wide Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle


This bottle is a trooper. I've had it almost a year and I've put it through some rough stuff. It's taken a beating but is still holding together fabulously. I was worried that I would break the loop that keeps the lid attached but that is tougher than it looks and shows no sign of breaking. It's reusable, BPA-free, and I love the color--what's not to like? Even the milliliters markings on the outside are durable--they've had their share of abuse but are still legible. I suspect I'll be using this until someone discovers something toxic about Tritan plastic...
My only caution about this bottle is that it did take about 8 thorough hand-washes before I got rid of the nasty plastic after-taste that is present in all new water bottles. Also if I leave water in it for more than about 24 hours it'll start to taste faintly plastic-y. But that's the case with any water bottle no matter which plastic it's made from.
Read More Reviews on NALGENE Tritan Wide Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle...

Labels